We will meet on three occasions to have a clear understanding of your visions, requirements and goals for your wedding. The first and third sessions will mirror each other as we will have a general discussion on wedding logistics to include but not limited to: venue site information, vendors, timelines and time management as well as bridal party details and expectations. The second session will be tailored to your need/priority.
Unlimited telephone and email correspondence.
Once we have completed our first consultation meeting, you will be provided a comprehensive checklist that summarizes all tasks and details that must be completed before your wedding day.
General Overview of Planning Services
- Analysis and management of budget
- Selection and consultation of wedding style, theme and décor
- Creation of Design concepts
- Suggestion and management of vendors to include but not limited to: caterers, photographers, ceremony and reception musicians, officiates, florists, transportation, cakes, favors, invitations, wedding day stationery, rentals, lighting and décor
- On-going Planning
- Arrange hotel stay for out-of-town guests
- Provide monthly timelines and progress reports
- Vendor payment management and reminders
- Etiquette guidance
- Assistance with invitation wording and seating arrangements
- Attendance and management of wedding rehearsal
- Arrangement and management of rehearsal dinner
- Creation of day-of vendor and wedding party schedules
- One to Two Weeks Prior
- Comprehensive consultation before the event
- Attend final meeting with caterer and walk-through of venue
- Confirm details with all vendors
Day of Wedding Services
Ceremony and Set-up Coordination
- Attend the wedding rehearsal to ensure all participants understand their responsibilities and are aware of the timing of the ceremony
- Provide an Emergency Kit.
- Provide officiate with marriage license
- Assist in set up: confirm limo schedules, assist the florist in the correct placement of venue flowers/décor, confirm all ushers/ bridesmaids receive corsages/boutonnieres, confirm bride/bridegroom have bouquet/boutonniere, set up of guest book, set up of unity candles or prep for any traditional rite(s) that may be performed during the ceremony, confirm Best Man/Maid of Honor have the rings
- Cue ceremony services: musicians and bridal party processional
- Assist during photography
- Assist in break-down: ensure all personal items are gathered and given to the appropriate persons, ensure all decorations have been removed and taken to reception site or returned to appropriate vendor(s)
- Reception and Coordination
- Direct guests to cocktail area, restrooms and dining area / arrange directional signs if deemed necessary
- Assist in set up: ensure that tables are decorated properly, set up Place cards and gift table, confirm gift card basket placement
- Cue reception services: bride/groom entrance, bridal party entrance, first dance, toasts, cake cutting, bride and groom departure
- Ensure that all guest receive party favors
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Coordinate all vendor meals and breaks if applicable
- Assist in break-down: ensure that all personal items are gathered and given to the appropriate person(s), ensure rental item pickup has been scheduled and venue is left in proper condition and ensure all gifts are properly stored.